Monday 25 October 2010

Ideas

Reflecting on some of the work I have researched, some areas are becoming more favourable with stronger ideas for development. Although I have tradional techniques, i can build on these bringing in stimulating ideas in texture and decoration. The idea of the use of fractals replicating themselves to give endless detail, giving texture, beauty and life to work and even their images being projected on to simularly detailed garments could be a satisfactory outcome. I would hope to develop new ways of practice or alternatives in merging old and new ideas together and that could be the way forward for me. There needs to be an intensity and beauty in the final designs that would personally satisfy my own ideals of what I could be capable of producing. My hope would be that the aesthetics of the final works should evoke positive emotions in the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment