Monday 23 November 2009

RESEARCH / Overall plan for next three years

As I have an existing business I intend to use the display window at the studio as an exhibition space for my MA. I will use this as a foundation for pushing everything on further.
The window will be regularly themed with relevant research.
I will be aiming for the high end market and looking to encourage customers from even further afield.
The window must create a wow factor and as there is no client involvement I can afford to be ambitious with designs. There is so much potential with display, looking at various art and technology installations, possibly working in collaboration with others.
At the end of the MA I will have a collection of gowns that perhaps I show in a prestigious space that I could also design.

No comments:

Post a Comment